Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Summer Favorite

Well, without warning I took a summer break from our blog. In fact, I didn't really even know I was going to do it myself! But when life feels full, there are certain things that must go away. Since Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer, I thought I'd jump back in--though I just can't promise how consistent I'll be. Still, it's such a fun way to record life and share with friends and family.

I'm starting simple to ease myself back in. :) This is my current favorite picture from the summer. I tend to just look at it and chuckle. After babysitting Mason for us, Brent's parents stayed over one Friday night because we were headed to a family reunion together the next day. As Grandpa Gaulke got ready for the day, he did his usual spikey hair routine, and Mason thought it was something he needed as well. They are quite a pair! Mason's facial expression just cracks me up!


3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, Mason, Mason. How you make me smile!

Ethan will love the picture of you with your spiked hair; it may even inspire a spiked hair day for him, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

roduns said...

Spectacular! Cool grandpa!