Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fun Times

Once again a belated blog post, but what have I missed really...I mean, just little events like Christmas. You know, nothing big. I was just looking back at past posts, and it does make me want to get better at keeping up again. It's so fun to be able to look back on those things, and I can honestly say that it made me a bit more grateful today to remember.

Here are a few pictures from the last week or so of some fun Mason has had playing with friend & cousin Tori.

Obviously they take after their mothers. They think working out is fun!
Tori may need a little work on her technique, though...or maybe she just really hates working out!



Tori found both of Mason's winter hats and decided they both needed to wear one.
She loved the hat and wore it for quite a long time! Mason's didn't last long. Guess it's not as fun to wear your own hat.




No comments: