Sunday, December 7, 2008

1-Year Photos


Mason got his 1-year pictures taken on Friday, and he had a great time. We got photos that truly capture Mason in his essence! He really liked the photographer and thought she had tons of fun stuff to play with. I wasn't sure how it would go with him constantly "on the move," but he did great and we got lots of fun and natural Mason shots. To see them all, click the link below and use "mason" as the password.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=4336351





5 comments:

Michelle said...

How adorable! I can hardly believe that he is a year old! What a cutie you have!

roduns said...

Wow! Not a bad one in the bunch! He did awesome. There were so many cute ones. I particularly enjoyed all the classic Mason facial expressions - the "oh" mouth, the two-teeth smile. He is so delightful, I just want to kiss him!

GFish said...

Those are awesome! I love the Wide-eyed ones and the "ooh" faces. Happy Birthday Mason!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is good luck choosing the ones to order! I'm glad I don't have that job! WOW! :) What a charmer!

Lorraine said...

I just laughed & smiled through all of them - those were great! Did Stephanie take them? I wonder where he gets all those expressions from ;oD