Saturday, October 30, 2010

We love fall!!

Our fall festivities over the past few weeks have included the Free Fall Fun Fest at the Van Roekel Farm, Carroll's Pumpkin Farm, a Pumpkin Carving Party and raking leaves at Grandpa & Grandma G's. The gorgeous weather has cooperated for every event. We love it!

Fall Fun Fest!

He looked so little on top of that big horse! He liked it though!



Carroll's Pumpkin Farm
with Grandma N. and Tori

Corn Angel





My little guy, lovin' life. I love this picture!

Tori is flying! I love this one too...
Punts' Pumpkin Carving Party
with our small group
Some nice pumpkin entries again this year.
Kyle's free-hand truck appropriately won top prize!

I, on the other hand, rely on stencils for anything I carve!
Here's this year's spider, selected by Mason.




Raking leaves with Grandpa & Daddy


3 comments:

roduns said...

Baby Lon-na lives on! Something about the Gaulkes and dressing like a baby ...

Unknown said...

Love the pics! And am very impressed with your spider pumpkin, stencil and all. The only request I'd like to make is to ask you to please send some of your fall loveliness to Texas.

Sheila said...

Loved the pics Beth! That one of Tori running just seems like a classic to me:)