Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN!


We're excited to share that another Baby Gaulke is on the way! I'm due on June 10, and we're so excited to welcome a new baby into our family! I had about 3 weeks of constant nausea, but in the last week it has really improved, and I'm so grateful. I wish I had been more sympathetic to sick pregnant women in the past!

Of course Mason doesn't totally get it, but he is already giving the baby hugs and is excited about being a Big Brother. We're excited too!
(Above is the cookie Brent brought to announce the news at work. We decided to change up the Pella chocolate chip cookie tradition a bit by going with one big chocolate chip cookie!)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Too funny ... I never think "I wonder when so-n-so will have another baby" but just this past Sunday I thought that about y'all ... then scolded myself for thinking that!

LOVE the BIG choc chip cookie idea!

Congratulations - praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby g!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys. I am sure that Mason will be a great big brother!