Monday, August 25, 2008

Uh-Oh, Mommy Caught Me!


Gate the steps, lock the cupboards and remove all potentially dangerous articles from anywhere that is between the floor and 3-feet high! Mason has begun to pull himself up on things, and he thinks it's pretty cool. Of course, the let-downs are not as smooth...I guess that's why God gave us all that padding on our behinds!


"I love pasta with sauce so much, I wanted to become one with it!"

I'm sure every mom feels it, but I continue to be amazed at how quickly Mason learns new things. Personally I'd like him to slow down a little bit! His latest tricks include So Big, lots and lots of clapping, eating more table foods, getting more curious about everything, and getting very close to moving from scooting to truly crawling. If you see him, he would love nothing more than to tell you how big he is, and, in fact, he may tell you even without being asked. We think it's pretty sweet and give him a round of applause every time (I wonder why he claps so much???).

I just love our little guy more than I can say! What a sweat pea. Thanks for loving him with us!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Tee hee... I get such a kick out of this little man! We do love him right along with you! We love all his antics and kooky expressions (but when Tori starts doing them, we will obviously think she's cuter. No offense, Mase.) Love you guys~

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love the photo of Mason at the bottom of the steps. :)

roduns said...

Super cute! I love the hand over the mouth. He is growing so quickly! So handsome.

Sheila said...

I love that he started crawling while I was talking to you on the phone...I feel like I witnessed it! He's looking adorable in these pics as always:)