Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas 2008

It has been so long since I posted, I'm having trouble deciding what to choose to post about. Is it too late for a Christmas post? Nah! I want to at least give a glimpse of our Christmas fun, even though it is behind us now. (And, by the way, I can't believe it has already come and gone!)

The weather took its toll on our Christmas plans a few times this year, rescheduling two of our events and giving us a surprise overnighter at my parents' house in Sully on a very, very foggy night. We finally finished celebrating on January 3 with the Nikkel clan (my dad's side). We really had a great Christmas. All of us stayed healthy, we enjoyed time with our families, Mason was so much fun to watch, and we thoroughly enjoyed having Deb & Lisa, two of my college friends, stay for a couple days. We're thankful for health, safe travel, many thoughtful gifts, and the love of family and friends!

I decided a slide show was the best way to sum it all up. Enjoy!

Click to play Christmas 2008 in Review
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! The ball pit has a leak! I blame Brent. Beth- you must have not done a very good job of hiding all the scissors and knives in your house. :)

Anonymous said...

Insert evil laugh here...