Sunday, September 21, 2008

A long-time coming...


So, I lied about that whole "creating posts more often" thing. Sorry! I'm really trying, but life takes over. I know most everyone understands that, but for some reason I'm still feeling the need to say it.


Mason was officially nine months old on September 9, so last week Brent and I decided that we would try to capture some 9-month photos without paying the big bucks for a photographer. We discovered that it is not easy to capture our wiggly son (literally or on camera), and we'll just say we ended up with a lot of "candids." :) But they are pictures that I will treasure, and there are many that capture the essence of Mason. I hope everyone enjoys slide shows because they are a great way to display many photos without making a 6-page long blog post!

5 comments:

roduns said...

What a handsome little boy! Those are sweet photos. He has the best facial expressions.

Lorraine said...

I think y'all did a pretty good job! You got some great shots of your cutie (sorry Brent, Mason, not you ;-P ) Some of the other shots were just funny!

Anonymous said...

I love the clapping picture with all that concentration on his face.

Clapping is hard work!

Sheila said...

Who needs a professional photographer?!? Can you come and take some pics of Chloe in your spare time?!? The pics were great--I'm impressed!!

the_comforts said...

What great pictures! Looks like you are all doing well and keeping busy!
Love to get together sometimes.