Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Will the real Mason Gaulke please stand up?

Who needs toys when you can crawl and pull yourself up on anything and everything? Mason LOVES to stand up, and he uses anything possible to do it. It may only be an inch tall, but he'll pull himself up on it if he can! Everyone keeps telling us that one of these days he's just going to start walking--I hope it's many, many days! I have to admit, though, that it is incredibly fun to watch him learn all these new things. Enjoy the slide show (and the interesting Elton John music video which accompanies it)!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It is amazing how fast our littles ones grow up. Mason is such a cutie and I love all the pics!

roduns said...

HA HA HA! Great music video. And looks like Mason found a door just his size! Super cute. He is growing up so fast!!!!

roduns said...

Also, every time I see the subject of this post, I start to sing (in my head), Eminem's "will the real slim shady, please stand up, please stand up ..." Where is he anyway? Does he still make music? That's a topic for another blog ...