Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Busy Morning

This morning I took on a challenge--caring for 4 children, 3 of them being under 2! My nephew Will was here and the littlest Hopkins tikes came to play, too. I wasn't sure I could do it when I agreed to it, but figuring in Mason's nap and a good-as-gold baby boy (You're a little stud, Trent!), I thought it could work. And thankfully, it did! Of course, Mason decided to take the shortest nap of his life this morning so Trace and Mason got in each other's space a few times, and poor Trent needed protection from my son, who is clearly not ready for another baby in the house yet. :) I don't think he left any permanent marks. However, overall everyone was happy, and we had a good time! I give big credit to moms who have lots of little ones at home. I did it semi-successfully for a couple hours, which seemed like an accomplishment to me! A few pics from our morning...
It wasn't easy to catch them all in the same frame!
See, everybody's happy! :)

Mason & Trace sort of playing together.

Poor Trent just resorted to watching TV when he realized everyone was too busy to play with him!

No comments: