Friday, October 24, 2008

Making Tracks

I decided it was about time that I gave you a glimpse of our little go-getter walking up a storm. It is by far his favorite thing to do! I told Brent the other night that Mason has to be exhausted because all he does all day is walks. In fact, he walks around and around the house carrying his favorite random object of the moment--anything from a large plastic bracket that is almost as tall as he is to a plastic bowl or utensil (as you'll see in the clip below). Yesterday he was even walking back and forth in his crib (not holding on) when I went to get him up from his nap. We love our crazy little guy...and laugh at him a lot!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love to see such little guys walking around! I am sure that he is wearing himself out! Hopefully he is sleeping well for you then!

roduns said...

Mu ha ha ha! He is so scrumptious! I love watching his little legs carry him around the house. And the facial expressions he gives crack me up.