Friday, October 3, 2008

Exploring on a Fall Day

Mason loves to be outside, and it's my favorite time of year, too. So, the other day I brought Mason out to the back yard and let him explore. He was captivated by his surroundings (especially sticks!) and barely noticed I was even there. That's my favorite time to watch him--when he is simply being Mason in his own little world. You'll observe a few things as you watch:
1) He tries to eat everything.
2) I constantly tell him to stop eating everything.
3) He picks up one knee when he crawls on surfaces other than carpet.
4) He tries to eat everything...oh, did I already mention that?!


1 comment:

roduns said...

Hee hee hee! What a cutie! I love watching him observe something, put it in his mouth, and the camera shift as you pull it out. HA HA HA! Thanks for sharing!